- with Betul Atalay and Sorelle Friedler (to appear). Convex Hull for Probabilistic Points
29th Conference on Graphics, Patterns and Image (SIBGRAPI'16), October 4-7, 2016, São Josè dos Campos, Brazil.
- with Ira Greenberg, Deepak Kumar and Ursula Wolz (2016). Creative Computation for CS1 and K9-12
Envisioning the Future of Undergraduate STEM Education: Research and Practice Symposium (AAAS EnFuse), April 27-29, 2016, Washington, DC.
- with Aaron Cadle, Darby Thompson, Ursula Wolz, Ira Greenberg and Deepak Kumar (2016). Creative Computation in High School
47th ACM Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education (SIGCSE'16), March 2-5, 2016, Memphis, TN.
- with J. Gallier and M. Siqueira (2012). Parametric Pseudo-Manifolds
Differential Geometry and its Applications, 30(6), 2012, pp 702-736.
- with I. Greenberg and D. Kumar (2012). Creative Coding and Visual Portfolios for CS1
43rd ACM Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education (SIGCSE'12), Febrary 29 - March 3, 2012, Raleigh, NC.
- with F. B. Atalay and R. Ramaswami (2012). Quadrilateral Meshes with Provable Angle Bounds
Engineering with Computers 28(1), 2012, pp. 31-56.
- with M. Siqueira, J. Gallier, L. Nonato, D. Morera, and L. Velho (2009). A New Construction of Smooth Surfaces from Triangle Meshes Using Parametric Pseudo-Manifolds
IEEE International Conference on Shape Modeling and Applications (SMI'09), June 26 - 28, 2009, Beijing, China.
Also appeared in Computers and Graphics 33:331-340.
- with S. Hine, F. B. Atalay and R. Ramaswami (2009).
Quadrilateral Meshes with Bounded Minimum Angle
(Video and short paper)
25th Annual ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry (SoCG'09), June 8 - 10, 2009, Aarhus, Denmark.
- with J. Gallier, D. Morera, L. Nonato M. Siqueira and L. Velho (2008). Fittng Surfaces to Polygonal Meshes using Parametric Pseudo-Manifolds
XXI Brazilian Symposium on Computer Graphics and Image Processing, October 12 - 15, 2008, Campo Grande, Brazil.
- with F. B. Atalay and R. Ramaswami (2008). Quadrilateral Meshes with Bounded Minimum Angle
17th International Meshing Roundtable, October 12 - 15, 2008, Pittsburgh, PA.
- with D. Blank and D. Kumar (2008). Games, Robots, and Robotic Games: Coomplementary Contexts for Introductory Computing Education
Microsoft Academic Days Conference on Game Development in Computer Science Education, February 28 - March 3, 2008, Miami, FL.
Back to homepage